How to use the TUSC referral program
TUSC’s referral program allows you to benefit from introducing others to TUSC. Refer people to create new accounts and get cashback from every transaction they make.
TUSC has two types of accounts: basic and lifetime members. Lifetime members can refer new users to create accounts and receive a portion of their fees as a cashback bonus. All operations on the TUSC blockchain require a fee, which is split with 10% (as of 2/1/2020) being refunded to the referring account. The steps to refer a new user are as follows (more details on each step and screen shots farther down):
- Login to tusc.network/wallet with the referring account.
- Using the menu in the upper right corner, choose Membership stats.
- If you are not already a Lifetime Member, pay the fee to become one.
- Look for your referral link. It will have this format: https://tusc.network/wallet/create-account/password/?r=<your account name>. The Membership stats page also gives details on how the fees are split.
- Give your referral link to everyone that you know and point them to these instructions. Remember that posting referral links in the TUSC Telegram groups is not permitted.
- Wait for your cashback to start coming in. You can see the amount on the Vesting balances page of the wallet at tusc.network/wallet.
There are a few things to note. If someone that you refer decides to upgrade to a lifetime membership, they will receive their own cashback for 1 year. After 1 year, their cashback will be given to you as the referrer. As of 2/1/2020 the cost of upgrading an account to lifetime member is 200,000 TUSC. This amount, as well as the 10% cashback bonus, is configurable and can be changed by consensus of the TUSC community. Cashback amounts larger than 100 TUSC vest over 7 days. You can claim part of the balance anytime, and the full balance after 7 days. See step 6 below for more information on how to claim vesting balances. The minimum of 100 TUSC and the 7 day vesting period are also subject to change by consensus of the community.
More details on the referral steps:
1. Login to tusc.network/wallet with the referring account. This is not strictly necessary–you can just use the format in step 4 and substitute your own account name. You may prefer to cut and paste to be sure that you have the correct link.
2. Using the menu in the upper right corner, choose Membership stats.https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/oN1o3790WloZ5VOYBahShyGreTCd4SPwFtq-96bH9Lz0ybT5p0dIyPt4-JOh5gD7i_OAzliXa-jJjS-8UfnJI1th4SazEAQ9z6PN60A75f5sNWNkdKGEmL9ZpDkovxl8UnOF_dtM
3. If you are not already a Lifetime Member, pay the fee to become one.https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/thur0UA3LROqTTT51djE1h7eYNL61BbqaSP9MdDYfBVxO6mV7tm9YWWlwkmAPUO35qJOIg3ju2NquXM3rbVlkviH0JCuptk5uFGRoiHne-nau7AvkmsRXYoTRZ_IntSu8Cs5INLw
4. Look for your referral link. It will have this format: https://tusc.network/wallet/create-account/password/?r=<your account name>. This page also has details about how the fees are split.https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/6Jbc5HV1qTMcOkrqVBm78jBE2uhpvDMpixeV5TaZ_WeJU_aMyu5GLCBXVMCSpyBoFs52gx9iBicsOn0vnljVd--IoQBqllP6CYSTil43Y89V4RLpdaQ_PMWdCIkbl7nnVRUmXcSe
5. Give your referral link to everyone you know and point them to these instructions.
6. Wait for your cashback to start coming in. You can see the amount on the Vesting balances page of the wallet at tusc.network/wallet.