I received a TUSC referral link, what now
I received a TUSC referral link–what now?
The link you received should look like this:
with the actual referring account substituted for <referring account>. This link will take you to an account creation page that is part of the TUSC wallet. Once there, follow these instructions:
1. Verify that the account that referred you is listed as the Referral Account.https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/Ekaqb46EDHui9nZVF5ihSHduFBdZggICVOcJ-vWvosPLHIiT9_fCfIzqWCtv45KhxFrsu809d2sATT3v9uf4xViYY_ZVcpDsmq3O3uiup6prQA0zMmnQw1aEACLlaSFBWHXz0vFs
2. Determine what your account name will be and type it in the ACCOUNT NAME (PUBLIC) field. Account names must be more than 7 and fewer than 64 characters. They consist of lower case characters, numbers and dashes.https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/o41jwPYz6HRyVLscon46U8T5zJAlEYYUMm9ZiULSa1XpMmttVaE6WgQEiuh-v4tcPHiGMkWA4-gzy02bgJIw4Si7whOvzuocBfeV4AiUpEga5C0kmdvts5C30UI9MHtiFw9bWY-F
3. Copy and store the GENERATED PRIVATE KEY, GENERATED PUBLIC KEY and GENERATED KEY PHRASE in a secure location.https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/3iuABvkX52mATh2xmq3aDGcKGvL9grUvqvDZ5tEjsFZZ5zYVFLSnLFL5YvnThfJVxVkDRheokaYYxQstf1NGbUumkpNMiXsWSpbE4wt8k4Eb7F6DuCHePk_kaydfnwZb0U2VnEcz
x4. After saving this information in a secure location, copy the private key and paste it into the CONFIRM PRIVATE KEY field.https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/jo_8kVLdmtmcr6WuBvE_7tJ8Y4vjiqZ4qXSTiWq_WIjg4fNgrxQpSnq-kWQLqHcSWNUCsb3vpkPtVIzwQBjY0DQ9INylhIO3huiTZ4jiY0oNDySkQaGzHxUz2ktL7tGBmU1Xq_0f
6. Press the Create account button at the bottom.https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/U2W1PC1ppfkMPf_90usC9N7cLNyuSsb7TMIsXrzCTiQ-9Rc3w4xw_fxro0v01hYmxESz-84KfBuRmCUBMCPZ091JEr-scUYAphf6Yvn_D8J75Rlxh4J6gHpSZyhkeI7YWLFTtBIH
7. A confirmation box will appear. Close the box to be taken to a login page.https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/4NtW6Q0w9nonte7vIMqjuMUl-nT24Vw4AN5ikL_1JjR99oVo3JtqMlWv6KL310-U7PcvyV73_aNy-_7GtC8YbXVLiYp2eXfoGzv8DWns1uYb1qxggZgQU-nf705tY0Rp-3F31aL-
8. Use your account name and private key to login.
9. Use the menu in the upper right corner and choose Permissions.https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/6_agBivW2L0D2h8MIZGtWVw73D6RwCgSzqj-5vmTRMHiz8Lw8lo82okhBM2otV5yevbN-BmqiuOyU1GPDExFqJglZKmDulNlehN79-St5J6bmWL8gtaiaB5jqTe7Nkt2KaaM7fM-
10. In the upper right corner of the Permissions page, click the Create Paper Wallet button. This will create a pdf with your public and private keys. Secure this in such a way that you will be able to use it to recover your account if you lose all other copies of your keys, but that no one else will be able to find it and steal your TUSC.https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/gaoOgogSRDfnNc7zLLxamTxfAFa3v3L0k76uxRikmwOE4JXopL2H_BXr54MB9dKyiSRg602a5vJxfD05Rl96EVrh0PMZpMHeJUiiKQ_KCJaM_hGJl8K0FjoJ1lUcAQqq0vkJ4Q5Z
11. Now you can use the wallet to check your balance, transfer TUSC to others, become a lifetime member, refer other people , and more.