Work Proposal for Xelot Film

edited February 12 in Proposals

Name

lenni

Freelancer

Lenni Uitto - XELOT FILM LLC

Total

‭97,570,494.68240804‬ TUSC ($10,000 value) current tusc value ($0.00010251) on https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/the-universal-settlement-coin

Duration

Until completion of the commercial

Worker ID

This proposal is to fund the creation of our first TUSC commercial. I will be devoting my production company Xelot Film's time and equipment towards producing this commercial as well as hiring contracted actors, and filmmakers.

Who I am

I am a film director/producer. I own Xelot Film and we will be producing commercials for TUSC. You can see our previous works on http://www.youtube.com/xelotfilm

What will I do

• On 2/15/2020 I will direct/produce the filming of day 1 of our first TUSC commercial
  • On 2/22/2020 I will direct/produce the filming of day 2 of our first TUSC commercial
  • Afterwards I will edit and finalize the commercial.
  • Separate video files for small(30 seconds) format, medium(60 seconds) format, and large(and if needed longer) format social media will be encoded for distribution on the tusc youtube, and any other social media platforms that best will help grow TUSC awareness and usage.

Calculation for worker amount

TALENT COSTS:

5 Actors - $500 each for a total of $2500

EQUIPMENT FOR SHOOT:

Rental of Arcade Machine - $1000 (owner has to transport it to location costing him $200 out of pocket)

CREW ROLES and COSTS:

Cinematographer - $500

Grip/Gaffer - $500

1st AD - $500

Directing/Producing (myself) - $2500

Xelot Film Equipment Rental - $500

Editing Post Production - $1500

Sound Design/Sound Mixing - $500

Grand Total of $10,000

Daily Amount Paid Until Amount Reached:

2,251,143 paid daily for 43.4 days

To be paid to TUSC account

phorisc0

Comments

• We're really excited to get started with filing this weekend. Please vote so we can move forward with this part of our marketing plan!