attero-tusc Worker Proposal, Funding For First Half of 2020
Fund attero-tusc development, 1st half of 2020
Name attero-tusc development, first half of 2020
Freelancer Ben Dubois
Total 61,456,000 TUSC (381,714 per day)
Duration 2020/01/15 - 2020/06/30
Worker ID attero-tusc
Dear TUSC community,
I have been working on TUSC for over a year. Now that worker proposals are available I am submitting this proposal to fund my work effort for January 15 through June 30, 2020. My contributions to this point have been primarily dev ops. I have helped setting up testnets and mainnet, I created documentation for block producers to get their witness nodes up and running and provided support to several block producers. I have tested new releases and I understand the functionality of TUSC very well. I plan to devote 4 hours per week to TUSC for the first half of 2020 and then reevaluate requirements at that point and submit a new worker proposal at that time.
Who I am
I have been a junior engineer on TUSC since October 2018. My day job is Plant Manager of a medium sized manufacturing company. https://www.linkedin.com/in/bendubois/
What will I do in the next 6 months
- Document current known issues, test fixes by others and document new issues.
- Test and document ways for block producers to operate more reliably, i.e. a hot swappable server system or similar.
- Document details and usage of the referral program for easy use by community members, including any new releases during the time period.
- Explore the stealth supply options available in TUSC and document the system for easy usage.
- Support onboarding with additional exchanges identified by the TUSC marketing partner.
Calculation for worker amount
My rate of pay is $55/hour. As of this post, TUSCs average price is $0.00008229 (https://www.altilly.com/asset/TUSC). That puts my hourly rate at ~668,000 TUSC. 4 hours per week is 2,672,000 TUSC per week or 381,714 TUSC per day, which is how worker proposals are defined. This will be a total of about 61,456,000 TUSC from Jan. 15 to June 30.
Funds will vest over a 7 day period.
To be paid to TUSC account
I will post updates on my work here in this thread.
If you support these efforts please consider voting for my worker proposal. Thank you!