John Crump

Total Compensation:

98,823,528.96 TUSC

Total Duration:

96 Shows. 

Est Time Frame:

06/15/2020 - 06/15/2020

Overview:

This proposal is for sponsorship of Fireside Chats with John Crump Podcast, John Crump News YouTube channel, and the John Crump Instagram. 

The Podcast is broadcast live to the John Crump Live YouTube Channel (2.1K Subs), Facebook (8K Likes), and Periscope (4k Followers). It is available in an audio-only form the next day where it gets the most replays (10K across all platforms). Portions of the videos are cut and uploaded to AmmoLand depending on need (Avg 200k reads per article). The podcast is 3 years old and broadcast 3 to 5 times a week (avg 4).

The News Channel has 2.5k subs and grows by an average of 400 subs a month. Videos are uploaded on average 4 videos a week. Video averages 500 views within the first 24 hours, but exclusives will get 6000K views within the first 24 hours. Usually, one exclusive a week is published, but we can guarantee an exclusive a month. Videos are also used by AmmoLand News for some articles. We will mention TUSC in every video and link it in the descriptions. 

The Instagram page has 45k interactions a month. It is growing by several 100 a month. 

My target demographic is the American gun owner who is tech-savvy. My audience also includes several online retailers. We believe that crypto is the key to the survival of the gun industry and want to do everything we can to support projects like TUSC. At the same time since we believe that TUSC will go from an option to a necessity in the near future, we think it is a good investment.  

All proceeds raised on the podcast go to supporting projects we feel strongly about. We have purchased guns for single moms, provided free training classes, and currently help out a family with a 9-year-old diagnosed with terminal brain cancer (DIPG).

Who I am:

I am a top firearms journalist for AmmoLand with an engineering and computer science background. I have the highest readership of any writer in the field of firearms. I am also an Amazon Best Selling Author who donates 100% of the profits from the sale of my books to projects I believe in. I am the Virginia State Director for Gun Owners of America. I can be seen as a frequent guest on radio, TV, and podcast. I have 8 years of experience in Podcasting.

What TUSC will receive:

Live read at the beginning of each Fireside Chats.

Scrolling banner at the bottom of the live broadcast.

Six appearances by Rob McNealy

The TUSC commercial at the beginning of the show.

Mention in each pre-recorded video 

Links in the Description 

One Instagram post a week (52 total)

Link added to the Instagram Link Tree.

Two free weeks of sponsorship for committing to a year

Links:

Total Breakdown:

The ad rate would be 1,250,000/per live show over 190 shows, 1,250,000/per recorded video over 190 videos. 1,250,000/per Instagram post (52).

Live Channel: 1,250,000= 237,500,000 TUSC

News Channel: 1,250,000= 237,500,000 TUSC

Instagram: 1,250,000 = 65,000,000

Total =540,000,000

Tagged: